Software Job in Chicago, Illinois : IL
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Java Software Engineer
Java Software Engineer Job Description
Java Software Engineer
We are seeking a Java Software Engineer. Being a part of this group would allow you to collaborate in a group that partners closely with Risk Managers and the organization's Global Risk Management team in order to tackle some of the firm's most complex problems. You would help build and support pricing model fitting systems, which are being redesigned in Java using a real-time, asynchronous paradigm.
- Design, develop, and test software components that directly impact day-to-day trading operations.
- Deliver and support software into the production environment in a timely and robust manner.
- Collaborate with quants and developers on other front office teams.
- Partner with support teams to ensure that the software is easy to manage in a production environment.
- Develop requirements and propose solutions to high priority business problems.
Chicago Software Job
Java Software Engineer Job Requirements
- 3+ years of financial industry experience.
- Relevant work experience in Java.
- Experience with multi-threaded and distributed programming a plus.
- Database experience (MS SQL experience preferred).
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows.
- Strong analytic and design capabilities, ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical curiosity in learning and maintaining technical acumen.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related engineering fields.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Java Software Engineer, Java, Linux, Windows, Multi-threading, Financial, Trading, Software Developer, Architect, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.