Software Job in Great Neck, New York : NY
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
C++ Software Developer
C++ Software Developer Job Description
The C++ Software Developer is responsible for design, development, testing and support of new and existing software components for the company’s financial trading products. The Software Developer is responsible for identifying, documenting and fixing software defects and as well as working with the QA team to create and execute comprehensive test plans. The C++ Software Developer would also be responsible for research and documentation of new and existing software functionality and technologies.
The C++ Software Developer will maintain and continue the development of applications in C++ using best practices and design patterns. The Software Developer will find creative solutions to design problems when existing solutions do not suffice and analyze existing software design and detect shortcomings, suggest and implement alternatives.
- The Software Developer will contribute to group design discussions.
- The Software Developer will gather software requirements and propose new ideas.
- The Software Developer will install and configure test environments.
- The Software Developer will help clients with upgrades and new installations.
Great Neck Software Job
C++ Software Developer Job Requirements
- 3-5 years of work experience in C++ Software Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, equivalent industry experience acceptable.
- Experience in Solaris or Linux operating systems.
- Database Experience (SQL Server and/or Sybase).
- Perl/Shell Scripting.
- Experience with multi-threading.
- Understanding of Design Patterns and Unit Testing.
- Must be creative, show great initiative and have an energetic attitude.
- Well organized work habits with attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Securities trading industry experience a plus.
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, C++ Software Developer, C++, Multi-threading, Solaris, Linux, SQL Server, Sybase, Scripting, Software Engineer, Architect, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visa’s! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.