Software Job in Tulsa, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Embedded Software Engineer - Marine Products, Tulsa Ok
Embedded Software Engineer - Marine Products, Tulsa Ok Job DescriptionAs a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, Garmin’s focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety and ease of use every market we serve.
Come on board with Garmin Marine engineering! Our team is looking for self-motivated, confident and passionate engineers to create high-quality, state-of-the-art products that give our consumers an unwavering level of confidence when on the water. Our marine team leads the industry with innovative technology that integrates performance, safety, quality, value, innovation and ease of use into our products – to help our consumers make the most of their time on the water.
Our marine product development team in Tulsa is hiring a full-time Embedded Software Engineer to design and develop embedded software solutions for Marine products (Chartplotters, Sonar, Radar, Autopilots, Sensors, Instruments, etc) in our Tulsa, OK office. These market leading marine products network together to create a technically advanced system that is simple for our customers to use and helps them enjoy their time on the water to fish, cruise, and sail.
The Embedded Software Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Research, Design, and Develop embedded C and C++ software solutions fit for the marine market.
- Write and debug C/C++ code on embedded platforms
- Collaborate with and/or lead small cross-functional teams
- Provide reliable solutions to a wide range of problems using sound problem-solving techniques
- Evaluate appropriate application of new and existing technology, offer suggestions to improve product offerings and features, estimate level of effort, offer suggestions to improve processes
- Provide feedback on peer designs and perform code reviews.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities
Tulsa Software Job
Embedded Software Engineer - Marine Products, Tulsa Ok Job RequirementsCandidates for this role should possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Math or Physics or a technical field (such as CIS or IT) from a four-year college or university AND a minimum of one year relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience plus a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 as a general rule.
Qualified candidates will also demonstrate proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description including experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in C, C++, C# or other selected languages. Demonstrated mastery of relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators logic analyzers) and demonstrate proficient ability to capture and document software requirements.
Other preferred qualification for this position include:
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience or expertise in evaluating and improving embedded software performance
- Ability to develop, debug and maintain embedded multi-threaded software
- Familiarity or experience with user interface design and development
- Previous experience developing embedded systems
- Interest in fishing, boating, and/or sailing activities