Software Job in Northbrook, Illinois : IL 60062
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Entry Level Software Engineer
Entry Level Software Engineer Job Description
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, growing company that offers a rewarding environment for its Software Engineers along with a friendly and collaborative culture. Require recent college grads with an internship in Software Engineering/Web Development or 1+ year of experience. We are looking for someone with a Software Engineering/Web Development Internship or two under their belts. Benefits include insurance assistance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, free lunch daily and free transportation from train station. This is the opportunity you have been looking for to launch your career! Multiple openings!
The Software Engineer will design, develop, maintain and improve proprietary in-house solutions to support operations, trading, financial modeling, and portfolio management.
Northbrook Software Job
Entry Level Software Engineer Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled) in Computer Science or related field with a 3.0 or better.
- 0-2 years' experience. Require a prior and relevant internship(s) for new college graduates.
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.) and Linux.
- Comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing is preferred.
- Excellence in problem solving and analysis.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- Basic understanding of financial markets is preferred.
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.