Software Job in Mchenry, Illinois : IL
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Intermediate Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Intermediate Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job Description
Follett School Solutions, Inc. seeks an Intermediate Software Quality Assurance Engineer in McHenry, Illinois to work closely with team leads/project management to ensure that projects are completed with the highest level of quality possible.
- Develops comprehensive test plan from story concept for features.
- Serves as the tester champion for the feature, working closely with engineers to insure testing coverage.
- Writes risk-based, detailed acceptance tests and is responsible for the regression testing of the feature at the iteration end; working on one or multiple features of various size (small through large) each two week iteration.
- Supports the end of project regression testing by writing regression objectives to be used by the entire team.
Mchenry Software Job
Intermediate Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job Requirements
- Requires Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related, plus 2 years of experience in the job offered,
- QA/testing experience with software products or related.
- Must have experience: performing story planning utilizing acceptance test and facilitate regression testing ; performing Integration, Functional, Usability and Acceptance testing methodologies; communicating QA concepts to product owners and team; Agile and Scrum testing methodologies; and Automation scripting using Python and Sahi.