Software Job in Morton Grove, Illinois : IL 60053
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Systems Administrator Job Description
This role requires an experienced, self-motivated individual to maintain and improve IT systems performance, security and efficiency. Our growing organization seeks an open-minded, detail-oriented individual with follow through skills. The System Administrator will adjust to changing priorities, anticipate and adapt to circumstances as needed.
- Monitor systems daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Manage the configuration and operation of web-based and computer operating systems.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues that our users encounter.
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests.
- Provide support for Mitel Phone system
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware and anti-virus protection software and other applications.
- Review application logs.
- Install and test computer-related equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, McAfee DLP, and a plus
Morton Grove Software Job
Systems Administrator Job Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in system administration.
- Demonstrated problem-solving mindset with strong network troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive experience managing Active Directory.
- Support of Windows operating systems including: Server 2008 R2, 2012, and 2016, Windows 7 and 10
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Extensive experience with VMware.
- Basic understanding of PCI and HIPAA certification requirements as it relates to system requirements and best practices.
- Bachelor degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Positive, professional and friendly attitude, and demonstrated experience as a self-motivated member of a work team.
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis.