Software Job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Labview Software Engineer
Labview Software Engineer Job Description
was named one of the Coolest Places to work in Michigan!
Find out why we are the difference between a good and GREAT engineering position.
We are looking for a LABVIEW SOFTWARE ENGINEER to create robust software applications for one of a kind aerospace test equipment in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Your day to day: Contribute to the success of our existing engineering team by developing, installing and supporting applications and systems incorporating a wide variety of technologies such as Real-Time control and analysis, FPGAs, integration with PLCs, communication protocols, etc. for multiple test systems. These systems typically fall into production or laboratory environments. This individual will work as member of a team of engineers and the customer to identify, recommend, develop and implement engineering solutions across multiple concurrent projects.
Oklahoma City Software Job
Labview Software Engineer Job Requirements
What we need you to bring to the engineering team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical program
- 3+ years of experience using LabVIEW, NI Certification preferred
- Experience with LabVIEW Real-Time, FPGA, cRIO or RIO hardware
- Experience in regulated industries such as FDA, military, aviation
- Experience developing software documentation a plus
- Experience using revision control software also a plus
- Vibration analysis and DSP skills a plus
- Prior work in an automotive lab a plus
- Experience with PLC’s desired
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate effectively with customers, upper management, project managers and support staff
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position
- Travel is minimal, 10%
- Relocation assistance provided
RedViking is a leader in creating and
deploying innovative engineered solutions for those who pursue world class manufacturing
in industries such as Aerospace, Defense, Automotive and Heavy Equipment to
name a few. We offer leading edge test systems, complete systems
integration, project management, engineering design, and custom machines to
help companies realize productivity gains and improve manufactured
quality. Check us out at RedViking.com
· Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner 2016 !
· Crain's Cool Places to Work Winner 2016 !
Engineering Leaders < 40 2016
Our benefits: We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Accounts , 401(k) matching, PTO, bonus eligibility, extended hours and travel compensation, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus, wellness programs, and casual Fridays.