Software Job in Elkhart, Indiana : IN 46514
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Lead Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer Job DescriptionOur client is currently seeking a Lead Software Engineer - US CITIZENS & GC ONLY APPLY
Serves as expert technical and industry resource to management, clients and development staff in new uses of information technology in all phases of major system and subsystem development. Provides consultation on internal and industry IT technical and business domain process capabilities including leadership in the identification and recommendation of new IT opportunities and business operations as it relates to application development. Formulates, contributes to, and directs task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for research, prototype, and proof-of-concept IT activities. Directs and participates in all aspects of development tasks including data management, application architecture and business architecture. Provides guidance to staff on complex assignments and mentors on new technologies.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with IT Architects and IT Analysts to break down a complex system into smaller components and coach/lead a team of software engineers to design and develop these components
- Functions as primary ''practitioner coach'' on the team to grow the capabilities of other engineers on the team
- Integrate systems to databases and other applications using middleware such as SnapLogic, REST based services, etc.
- Understand the relationship between applications and infrastructure
- Be a leader in the developer community and performs demo, knowledge sharing sessions
- Write technical blogs and be active in Open Source Community
- Agile, DevOPS and Cloud
- Is an expert at automated testing strategies, including TDD and ATDD
- Works on Agile software development projects
- Understand advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services, Continuous Integration
- Ability identify and track key metrics produced by the application
- Perform load and performance testing on the applications and have advanced troubleshooting ability to tune the application to scale
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is REQUIRED
- 4 years related experience including a minimum of 2 years designing, building and deploying software in IT
- Technical skills:
Elkhart Software Job