Software Job in Aberdeen, South Dakota : SD 57401
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Maintenance Supervisor Job Description
Do you have a passion for machines and working with your hands? Do you like to solve problems and find solutions? When you join the maintenance team, you won’t see a boring day as you will not only fix equipment and clean work areas but also create the schedule for the maintenance team. We are currently seeking an organized and responsible Maintenance Supervisor who will schedule the preventive work with the maintenance departments and ensure that equipment and machinery are functioning to full capacity. The ideal candidate will understand mechanical, electrical and technical work. The goal is to ensure that the facility is in a good and safe conditions at all time.
- Promotes a safe working environment following company, state and federal safety policies, regulations and laws.
- Research maintenance planning software options and participate in making recommendations to company management on maintenance planning.
- Create preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment within the production process. Set up schedule of servicing and maintenance of all machinery and equipment and ensure functioning of all plant equipment.
- Schedule the preventive work with the maintenance departments and ensure that equipment and machinery are functioning to full capacity.
- Monitor and provide feedback to plant engineer of preventive maintenance action for all previous equipment.
- Work with purchasing manager to identify spare parts required for operations processing equipment.
- Ensure proper storage and usage of maintenance tools and equipment for repairs.
- Maintain records of service cycles and other maintenance activities.
- Work with a team to automate management tasks, streamline processes and perform standard administration functions as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain professionalism, good attitude and appropriate behavior.
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Assign manpower as needed.
- Meet required deadlines
- Ability to work in a hot, cold and or wet environment
- Must be able to weld and follow all safety practices
- Operate all shop equipment such as grinders, cut-off saws, power tools, ladders etc.
- Must have knowledge of OSHA
- Operate Hydraulic, air or electric hand tools
- Working with hydraulic systems ( understanding high-pressure cylinders, pumps, or valves and reading schematics and using for troubleshooting in high-speed manufacturing) Working with pneumatics (for example, working with solenoids, cylinders, or motor brakes and reading schematics and using for troubleshooting in high speed manufacturing) Working with electrical systems (for example, working with high voltage, installation, motor testing, troubleshooting.
Aberdeen Software Job
Maintenance Supervisor Job Requirements
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- POSSESS EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- MUST PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND POSSESS STRONG LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY MANAGE TIME AND MEET ALL SPECIFICIED DEADLINES
- ABILITY TO COORDINATE WORK WITH OTHER INTERNAL DEPARTMENTS
- Critical thinking, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Team work.
- Background in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering a plus and/or 2 years related field experience.
- Good computer and organizational skills.
- ABILITY TO STAND, WALK, BEND, TWIST, REACH, LIFT AND GRASP