Software Job in Wilmington, Delaware : DE 19801
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Pega Prpc Software Engineer
Pega Prpc Software Engineer Job Description
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, one of the world's largest financial institutions, is building a new team in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). This team needs Pega PRPC Software Engineers.
- Design, analyze, develop, debug, and unit test code for Pega PRPC workflow applications
- Review business requirement documents and consult on project scope and timeline
- Complete project documentation according to SDLC and PMLC requirements
- Release management including implementation planning
- Rapid resolution of issues impacting release
- Analyze and troubleshoot production issues
Wilmington Software Job
Pega Prpc Software Engineer Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 6 - 9 years of experience in Programming/Analysis or the equivalent combination of experience and education
- 6 - 9 years of Java Application Development experience
- 3 - 5 years of Pega PRPC experience
- Experience in application and Web Server technologies
- Experience with Oracle, DB2 (stored procedures, PL/SQL, query optimization)
- Strong expertise surrounding software development life cycle methodology including
- Strong knowledge of and experience with XML and Web Services
- Familiarity with UNIX systems architecture
- Strong understanding of the infrastructure, applications, hardware and software environment
- Lean Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and core project management skills
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Ability to learn quickly and see "the big picture"
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage technical issues
- Proven ability to rapidly and accurately identify and debug problems
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast pace environment
- Organized and detail and task oriented
- Sense of urgency
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.