Software Job in Tulsa, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Marine Products, Tulsa Ok
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Marine Products, Tulsa Ok Job DescriptionAs a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, Garmin’s focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety and ease of use every market we serve.
Come on board with Garmin Marine engineering! Our team is looking for self-motivated, confident and passionate engineers to create high-quality, state-of-the-art products that give our consumers an unwavering level of confidence when on the water. Our marine team leads the industry with innovative technology that integrates performance, safety, quality, value, innovation and ease of use into our products – to help our consumers make the most of their time on the water.
Our marine product development team in Tulsa is hiring a full-time Senior Embedded Software Engineer to design and develop embedded software solutions for Marine products (Chartplotters, Sonar, Radar, Autopilots, Sensors, Instruments, etc) in our Tulsa, OK office. These market leading marine products network together to create a technically advanced system that is simple for our customers to use and helps them enjoy their time on the water to fish, cruise, and sail.
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Research, Design, and Develop embedded C and C++ software solutions fit for the marine market.
- Write and debug C/C++ code on embedded platforms
- Collaborate with and/or lead small cross-functional teams
- Provide reliable solutions to a wide range of problems using sound problem-solving techniques
- Evaluate appropriate application of new and existing technology, offer suggestions to improve product offerings and features, estimate level of effort, offer suggestions to improve processes
- Provide feedback on peer designs and perform code reviews.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities
Tulsa Software Job
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Marine Products, Tulsa Ok Job RequirementsQualified candidates for this role will possess a Master of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Math or Physics or another relevant engineering/technical field AND a minimum of 3 years relevant experience OR Bachelor of Science Degree in any of the fields noted above AND a minimum of 5 year relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience with a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0. Candidates will also demonstrate proficiency with designing architecture software systems and modules that support new technology or improve capability/performance of existing functionality and competence with researching fundamental problems and implementing appropriate algorithmic solutions. Demonstrated ability to serve as a lead software engineer for a complex software project and the ability to decompose functional requirements into well-defined tasks while balancing quality, quantity and complexity in work output are also required. Other requirements include:
- Demonstrated capability to offer peer technical assessments in areas of expertise, new technologies and software designs
- Must possess proficiency in writing software in C, C++, C# or Java as appropriate for performing the essential functions of this job description
- Must possess relevant experience and/or training in data structures or object oriented design methodology relevant to Garmin’s business needs
- Must possess relevant education and/or experience in software design, development and maintenance, as required for the successful performance of the essential functions of the position
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience or expertise in evaluating and improving embedded software performance
- Ability to develop, debug and maintain embedded multi-threaded software
- Familiarity or experience with user interface design and development
- Previous experience developing embedded systems
- Interest in fishing, boating, and/or sailing activities