Software Job in Akron, Ohio : OH
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Help Desk/Support Engineer Level 2 - Akron, Oh
Help Desk/Support Engineer Level 2 - Akron, Oh Job Description
Our client is a proactive Managed Service Provider, responding to the needs and challenges of our clients in Northeast Ohio. They are seeking a Level 2 Help Desk/Support Engineer to become an integral part of the their team.
- 3 or more years of experience in supporting end users or computer networks
- Ability to diagnose and solve significant problems a user might encounter, such as difficult viruses, strange printer issues, and network connectivity issues.
- Ability to help level 1 and interns to learn how to solve issues and help users.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7, 10)
- Experience and knowledge of IOS and Android mobile platforms
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 r2, 2012, 2012 r2 and 2016
- Experience and knowledge with firewalls such as SonicWall
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and general support of Windows desktops and networks
- Ability to document tasks accomplished with details in a ticketing system, and update documentation as systems change
- IT certification is a plus
Additional traits that make you a good match for our culture:
- Loves to help users – we are here to support them, and one another, in getting past the difficult sticking points they experience.
- Fun personality that enjoys technology!
- Team player – working together to support one another in our shared mission to make a difference for people.
- Ability to work independently through a list of tasks
- Follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent communicator; face-to-face, on the phone, and via e-mail
Akron Software Job