Software Job in Des Moines, Iowa : IA 50322
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
.Net Software Engineer
.Net Software Engineer Job Description
BERKLEY TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
COMPETENCY BASED JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Software Engineer
Reports To: Manager/Team Lead
This position will be providing overall requirements gathering, design, development and support of one or more company applications for the various subsidiaries of the corporation.
Qualifications Key Accountabilities:
- Demonstrates a robust understanding of all functional and technical aspects of a system
- Can produce significant new system functionality or defect resolution with minimal direction
- Creates design specifications that demonstrate an understanding of most interfacing systems and supported business processes. (can understanding business processes go to the developer/analyst)
- Routinely proposes improvements to a system to improve supportability or usability
- Can perform adequate peer review on any changes in the system
- Can be consulted to provide recommendations to solve business issues based on experience and knowledge of current technology
- Demonstrates solid development processes including code review, documentation, and unit testing
- Travel for this position is approximately 5-10%
Des Moines Software Job
.Net Software Engineer Job RequirementsMinimum Qualifications (Education/Experience/Certification/Skills):
- 5 – 10 yrs - reasonable single system / single technology knowledge
- 3+ years .NET web design and development in C#
- 2+ years Microsoft SQL Server database design and development
- Some experience with web technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script
- Some experience with Angular JS v1.3, Web API and RESTFUL Services
- Some experience with Entity framework 6.0 and SSRS Reporting Services (client and server mode)
- Must have demonstrated the capability of meeting the key accountabilities, or have the ability to learn/perform them.
- Software Development Life Cycle experience
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in related field or equivalent experience.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- May provide rotating on-call support of production systems
- Ensure high-performing and scalable solutions by proactively monitoring and assessing various performance metrics both pre and post-implementation
- Provide end user mentoring and training in 1-1 and small group settings
- Partner with the various subsidiaries to create a vision for future advancement of our applications
- Ability to thrive and produce results with little or no supervision in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact seamlessly at all levels with both technical and business stakeholders
- Strong customer service focus and sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and systems
- Dependency Injection (DI) & Inversion of Control (IoC) patterns such as UnitOfWork, Unity, Ninject, etc.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS 2.0), Claim Aware .NET Application and SAML Tokens