Software Job in Cary, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
C# Software Engineer
C# Software Engineer Job DescriptionAre you an enthusiastic, team-oriented software engineer with a great work ethic seeking a new opportunity in a challenging environment with great perks? Multiple positions opened from Junior to Senior level! The Software Engineer position is a direct-hire opportunity with one of our clients in Cary, NC. Target salary ranges from $60,000-$115,000 to accommodate candidates of varying levels of experience (client will consider people from 1 year of experience to senior-level), plus annual bonus potential and excellent benefits, including unlimited vacation. Flexibility on salary for senior-level candidates. Relocation assistance is available on a case-by-case basis. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
The ideal candidate will have experience taking small multi-week tasks from design all the way through to delivery, as well as working on larger components or features (taking 1-2+ months) with more senior oversight. A history of hard work, enthusiasm about the field and desire to pursue topics of interest on the side are key! This is a client-focused role, so Software Engineers must be eager to start pushing the production deployment button, but with the empathy to always build with the customer in mind and balance speed of delivery with building quality in from the beginning. Software Engineers will interact with customers frequently, take individual responsibility for features (from customer contact to final delivery), work with more senior members on larger efforts and take part in continuously improving the product and company. Engineers at this company take pride in their commitment to lifelong learning and skill development in the technical field as well as in leadership and communication. If this sounds like a great match for you, submit a resume today!
Cary Software Job
C# Software Engineer Job RequirementsRequirements of the C# Software Engineer:
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience in the field
- Experience in the company's Core Technologies:
- .NET 4.5, C#
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- .NET unit testing, mock frameworks
- MS SQL Server / T-SQL, Windows Azure SQL
- Source control (git)
- Cloud computing (Windows Azure, PaaS and IaaS)
- Fundamentals or better in at least a few other technologies such as:
- Advanced .NET concepts: .NET Portable Class Libraries, threading
- Advanced database development or administration in SQL Server or Azure SQL
- Operations: Build, Test, and Deployment Automation
- Distributed computing
- Object serialization - persistence and caching over long lifetimes and mixed environments
- Some experience using some form of source control and unit testing
- Experience working the full stack, from front-end development to database development to back-end projection
- Experience troubleshooting and taking responsibility for small features, from design to user delivery
- Empathy for the end user and a desire to measure your work by both the customer value and technical quality
- A bias for action tempered with thinking about the implications of the work you're doing
- Enthusiasm for the field and professional development/improvement outside the day to day job
- Familiarity with Lean Principles
- Excellent communication/interfacing skills
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by clicking here to apply through our web site. You may also send a Word resume to Martha Michaux at mmichaux AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBMM-6206 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.