Software Job in Chicago, Illinois : IL 60631
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Director Of National Channel Sales- Hardware/Software
Director Of National Channel Sales- Hardware/Software Job Description
Join the technology industry. Start a career at TBI! Our organization is built for growth. Growing partnerships. Growing technology relationships. And most importantly, growing careers. We foster an environment where those new to the industry have access to industry leaders, channel insights and resources for career-pathing.
TBI is one of the nation’s leading third-party technology distributors. For more than 25 years TBI has been assisting IT consultants, VARs, MSPs and more than 2,500 other industry professionals to source, advise and quote the right customer solutions.
TBI serves as our partners' advocate, ensuring the most competitive prices and trouble-free provisioning of cloud, internet, data, mobility, voice, and managed services from over 70 service providers. Through a variety of training programs, marketing support, and back-office tools, TBI empowers our partners to be the foremost authority and single source provider for all of their customers' technology needs.
The Director of National Channel Sales is accountable for developing new strategies, tactics and plans for the future growth of TBI’s partner revenue. This position will hire and direct a channel management team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with TBI’s vision and values.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Determine sales objectives and develop programs to achieve organizational goals
- Develop, coordinate, and execute sales objectives and strategies to gain market share
- Research current and future market segmentation and driving results in new business
- Direct and oversee TBI’s channel sales initiatives, with a focus on acquiring partners in the Hardware and Software space
- Establish key account relationships with C-suite executives from leading VARS, Hardware and Software companies and ensure they are managed properly
- Communicate and enforce company policy and practices
- Train, direct, develop, motivate and evaluate sales personnel
- Provide executive management and peers with timely information regarding sales performance, key issues and trends
- Establish and maintain long lasting partner and vendor relationships
- Represent the company’s business objectives in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to recruit additional partners
- Establish and monitor performance goals for each employee then review and analyze against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Provide partner support and escalations to providers and timely follow up that meets or exceeds partner expectations and company standards
- Function as a key member of the company’s management team
Chicago Software Job
Director Of National Channel Sales- Hardware/Software Job Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent channel experience
- 10+ years of experience in hardware or software channel sales required
- 10+ years of experience managing a sales team required
- Proven ability to build and lead a team of Channel Sales Managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues
- Experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, prices, resolving service issues and reconciling differences
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Ability to lead strategic initiatives
- Excellent presentation skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What’s In It For You: Team TBI Health & Wellness Benefits
- Shared cost health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice of health insurance plans
- Flexible spending account
- Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- TBI Fit wellness program
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company Gym Membership
Additional Team TBI Benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Extensive growth opportunities
- Generous PTO and paid holidays for full time employees
- Extra cash opportunities through company points program