Software Job in Mclean, Virginia : VA 22102
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Java Software Engineers
Java Software Engineers Job Description
Dovel currently has an opening for a all levels of Java Software Engineers to support a large government contract in McLean, VA!
Role and Responsibilities:
· Perform application development and support
· Understand and apply development design patterns.
· Understand and apply design disciplines including Object-Oriented Design and Analysis ad Domain-Driven Design
· Understand and leverage common architectural styles and patterns (Layered, Clean, CRUD, CQRS, etc)
· Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, java performance analysis, continuous integration)
· Problem and modification identification, classification, and prioritization
· Design modification and execution of solution
· Testing of the application as required when changes are made to the, application, its infrastructure or interfacing systems
· Provide the modification as part of a release package for installation in the operational environment.
· Data quality and data management
· Creation and maintenance of system documentation and artifacts
· Disaster recovery testing
· Provide support of critical production issues
· Work well on small, high-performing teams
Mclean Software Job
Java Software Engineers Job Requirements
· Bachelor's Degree in an associated discipline and 3-10 years of software engineering experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
· Java 7 and 8, Hibernate, Maven, Oracle, REST Services, Spring
· Candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Non US Citizens are required to have lived in the United States for the last 36 consecutive months to meet the residency requirement for the clearance
· Vaadin, Spring Boot, Docker, Amazon Web Services, JOOQ experience in a continuous integration environment.
· Scripting languages and experience (Ruby, Python, etc)
· Desirable technologies: Servlet, JSP, SOAP, JBPM5, Drools, Jquery, JMS, Apache Lucene/SOLR, ElasticSearch
Dovel Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled