Software Job in Minneapolis, Minnesota : MN
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Senior Software Engineer – Mobile Issuance
Senior Software Engineer – Mobile Issuance Job Description
Position Overview: The “Senior Software Engineer – Mobile Issuance” will take an active role in the design and development of Mobile Issuance server software to provision payment applications on secure elements on smartphones.
- Designs and develops software.
- Defines system and software requirements based on market requirements.
- Assists in the estimation of work for the engineering group by defining task breakdown, project duration and concurrent effort.
- Works within a team environment using Agile software processes.
- Produces detailed and accurate documentation relating to assigned projects and tasks.
- Maintains a broad perspective and anticipates future challenges and opportunities.
- Develops plans and strategies with a global perspective in mind.
- Displays an understanding of the functioning of other departments within the organization.
- Uses creative approaches to solving problems.
Minneapolis Software Job
- Do you need more training in
- to qualify for this job?
Senior Software Engineer – Mobile Issuance Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree
- 5 + years’ experience in Java/J2EE (Java 5 and 6) application programming
- Expertise in at least one of the application server (Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere or Weblogic)
- Experience developing a user based/external enterprise software products
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong unit testing skills
- Skilled in code coverage and continuous integration tools
- Experienced in working with geographically distributed teams through clear and concise communication
- Strong experience with application and system design, development, and deployment
- Solid grasp of algorithms, object oriented programming, and concurrent programming.
- Strong experience designing and optimizing code for application performance and scalability.
- Experienced in UI/UX approaches for various form-factors (web, mobile et.al)
- Experience with PhoneGap
- Strong skills in web services/SOAP/XML/WSDL/ JSON; Apache CXF desired
- Strong skills in Messaging (JMS)
- Strong design documentation skills and ability to turn abstract requirements into functional and technical design with team interaction
Travel Requirements: Less than 10% - Some international travel possible
Datacard Group is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION