Software Job in Houston, Texas : TX
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Software Development Manager, Accounting
Software Development Manager, Accounting Job Description
We are searching for technology leaders to help drive the build-out of a scalable investment management post-trade platform. Responsibilities include the direct oversight of a software development team that enables critical functions such as fund accounting, investor accounting, corporate accounting, and regulatory reporting. The individual in this role will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders in New York to develop and execute on strategic technology product vision and roadmap for a scalable accounting platform. They will lead the design, implementation and roll out of this vision addressing a wide array of complex business problems. You will spend approximately 15% of your time working out of the New York City office and the rest in the Houston, TX location. You will also be able to provide technical and strategic guidance for growing teams of world class software engineers.
Fantastic opportunity with a very successful, growing company with cutting-edge technology and a staff consisting of many of the brightest technical talent in the world. Will relocate the right candidate. Will sponsor visa’s.
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a top computer science program preferred. Prefer degrees from Rice University, University of Texas-Austin, Texas A&M, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, University of Georgia, University of Virginia, Duke University. Also, Carnegie Mellon University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, Princeton University, University of Washington, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
Houston Software Job
Software Development Manager, Accounting Job Requirements
- 7+ years of relevant experience in software development with demonstrated progression from hands-on experience to architecture and leadership roles.
- Experience doing hands-on large scale software development and architecture.
- A proven track record of managing, developing, and mentoring software engineering teams.
- Extensive experience developing in-house software solutions.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Exposure and understanding of technology solutions in accounting and/or regulatory reporting.
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive experience in building Accounting platforms; with particular focus in fund accounting, corporate accounting or investor accounting.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise within accounting or regulatory reporting functional areas.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and deliver strategical vision for technology to drive business results.
- Finance industry experience would be advantageous but not required.
Keywords: Houston TX Jobs, Software Development Manager Accounting, Accounting, Fund Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Investor Accounting, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.