Software Job in Houston, Texas : TX
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Data Engineering, Software Engineer - Will Relocate To Houston
Data Engineering, Software Engineer - Will Relocate To Houston Job Description
Data Engineering, Software Engineer
***Company has experienced consistent growth adding 20% to their headcount each year!***
We are seeking a Data Engineering Software Engineers to join the team. The Data Engineers are the backbone of the company’s information-gathering mission.
Fantastic opportunity with a very successful, growing company with cutting-edge technology and a staff consisting of many of the brightest technical talent in the world. Will relocate the right candidate. Will Sponsor Visa’s.
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a top computer science program preferred. Prefer degrees from Rice University, University of Texas-Austin, Texas A&M, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, University of Georgia, University of Virginia, Duke University. Also, Carnegie Mellon University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, Princeton University, University of Washington, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
You will develop software that enables us to:
- Amass vast quantities of information that can inform investment decisions.
- Provide that information to our cutting-edge trading and analysis platform.
- Collect, parse, and clean terabytes of data used for research and real-time automated decision-making.
Houston Software Job
Data Engineering, Software Engineer - Will Relocate To Houston Job Requirements
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Experience using several different programming languages such as Java, Groovy, and Python.
- Experience with large-scale systems is highly desirable.
- Strong programming skills.
- Ability to make extensive use of proprietary in-house file systems, databases, and data flow control systems built in Java and C++, with new languages and technologies continuously being evaluated.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- A keen interest in building and maintaining large-scale, error-free data sets.
- While we analyze the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
Keywords: Houston TX Jobs, Data Engineering Senior Software Engineer, C++, Java, Python, Groovy, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.