Software Job in Charlotte, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Software Commissioning Engineer
Software Commissioning Engineer Job Description
The Software Commissioning Engineer tests and commissions software solutions for automated material handling software systems and equipment in warehouses and distribution centers on-site. This position requires base-level knowledge about software architecture, operating systems, hardware and network design and databases as well as software testing methodologies.
- Commissions software on-site
- Tests software implementation against requirements
- Sets-up and execute test scenarios for commissioning
- Supports system ramp-up and go-live on-site
- Creates software documentation
- Participates in team meetings on an as-needed basis
- Actively communicates with IT Project Manager and other project team members about the work and project status
- Actively escalates issues to IT Project Manager and other project team members
- Effectively communicates with customers
Charlotte Software Job
Software Commissioning Engineer Job Requirements
- Occasionally performs installation of network or computer hardware if required by a project in the office or on-site
- Frequently handles test product required for test scenarios on-site (Tubs, Totes, Cases etc.)
- Troubleshoots system issues in 1st, 2nd or 3rd level depending on project requirements
- Supports IT CSS engineers and on-site Software Support Engineers
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience in similar work
- 1 year of experience with SQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Ability to travel up to 95% of the time for commissioning, training and other project assignments
- Works on-call in 1st, 2nd or 3rd level
- Shift work on an as needed basis for system support and/or commissioning
- Testing: 1 year
- SQL: 1 year
- QA: 1 year