Software Job in New York, New York : NY 10013
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Software Engineer In Test - Bonus, Pension, Equity
Software Engineer In Test - Bonus, Pension, Equity Job Description
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with one of the fastest growing technology firms located in New York, New York (NY) to find a Software Engineer in Test.
This firm is seeking an experienced Software Engineer in Test to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to achieve a thorough understanding of the firm's application, backend and the devices it supports. The candidate is expected to write test cases based off user stories, create reports, test the app from a design and usability perspective and support both manual and automated testing throughout the lifecycle of the product. Our QA Engineers are expected to understand and learn about the variety of small business firm's supports and approach testing from different merchant viewpoints and expectations.
In addition to be a testing rockstar for new features, the Software Engineer in Test will be expected to work in a dynamic, interactive and global team, communicate efficiently and effectively and always be ready to support their peers. The QA Engineer is expected to work closely with the Product team and Customer Care to do exploratory testing around any issues reported by customers, as well as prioritize upcoming features against bugs to ensure the best experience for our customers.
Software Engineer in Test Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain test plans for new and existing features
- Test (mobile and browser based) applications from UX/UI standpoint as well as functional testing
- Feel comfortable prioritizing issues as they come in from testing or Customer Care and escalating as needed
- Review features in development and can identify incomplete specifications or prospective testing risks
- Supports the creation and execution of automated testing
- Keep all departments updated on the status of a release and communicate any blockers or delays when testing a release, through reporting and metrics
New York Software Job
Software Engineer In Test - Bonus, Pension, Equity Job Requirements
- Experience testing on one or more platforms including iOS, Android and web applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience creating a manual test suite for new products
- Experience supporting a release from a QA standpoint
- Strong commitment to testing and TDD practices
- A passion for breaking things
Software Engineer in Test Preferred Requirements:
- Experience in the creation, executing and analysis of automation test scripts
- Experience with Automation Test Tools
- Experience with API testing
- Experience testing POS or eCommerce system
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Unlimited holidays
- Equity options
- Income and Death insurance
- Subsidized travel
- Catered meals
- Happy hours and beer/wine fridge
- Engineering conferences and trips
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.