Software Job in St. Louis, Missouri : MO
Looking for Software Jobs? See currently available Software job openings on software.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
software.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any software job . We provide job resources for Software positions throughout the industry. software.jobs.net also provides Software jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Software by either city or state.
software.jobs.net is a software job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Software jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your software job search on software.jobs.net today.
Server Break Fix Engineer
Server Break Fix Engineer Job Description
We are currently searching for Server Break/Fix Engineers! Days, evenings and weekend shifts available, 1 hour for lunch, and you must be flexible to work nights and weekends, overtime, and rotational schedule as required. A valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance are required for this position and you must be able to pass a pre-employment 7 year background check and drug screen and a FBI fingerprint background check. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- The Customer Service Engineer will provide server, tape, printer and library hardware diagnosis and repair.
- The Server Break/Fix Engineer will provide onsite service to meet 24x7 SLA’s.
- The Server Break Fix Engineer will provide documentation for testing activities.
- The Customer Service Engineer will provide documentation for assigned projects.
- The Server Break Fix Engineer will identify and coordinate all customer service related activities and objectives with assigned customer base.
- The Customer Service Engineer will establish and grow effective service relationships with assigned customer base.
St. Louis Software Job
Server Break Fix Engineer Job Requirements
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s technical experience in a hardware Break/Fix environment for enterprise level servers, disk and tape storage arrays and libraries.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a role involving direct customer contact (internal and external customers).
- Technical knowledge and proficiency with SUN Servers and/or IBM pSeries and iSeries a must.
- Technical knowledge and experience with DELL and HP Servers a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain priorities.
- Must be a self-motivated team player and able to immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive environment.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications, Word and Excel.
- Work at client site servicing/supporting client’s customers.
- Must have an insured vehicle, possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
- Must be able to work weekends, shift and/or rotational schedule as required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- A+ and Network+ Certification a plus.
Keywords: St. Louis MO Jobs, Server Break Fix Engineer, Customer Service Engineer, Break/Fix, IBM, Dell, Sun, Servers, Missouri Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Missouri Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.